USA Class Teacher
- Sharing and enjoying books together at home.
- Point out numbers and letters in your house and in your local area.
- count at every opportunity - eg when walking up the stairs/counting out fruit in the shops.
- Talk to your child about the world around them and encourage them to ask questions.
- Ask your child what he / she has been doing in school.
Some great websites to explore with your child!
Barefoot Computational Thinking (it's easier than it sounds!)
Phonics Play Decodable Comics Phase 2 and Phase
Phonics games Phase 2 and Phase 3
play Dough Recipe
Phonics clips on Alphablocks
Number Blocks clips
Singing and Signing
Julia Donaldson Animated Stories