Childcare, Fees and Provision
The Centre is open from 7.45 am until 6.00 pm Monday – Friday 50 weeks of the year. It is closed for the 2 week Christmas holiday, all Bank holidays and for one staff training day each term. Carers will be notified well in advance of these days.
Your child can have integrated education and care.
This means you can access your Nursery funded place and buy additional care around this according to your needs.
Childcare and Nursery fees
The Avenue Children’s Centre Fee Structure January 2022
The Avenue Nursery Fee Structure January 2022
Children are entitled to 15 hours of Government funding the term after their 3rd birthday.
- A charge of £6.00 will be made for pickups of up to fifteen minutes late. Another charge of £6.00 will be made for any part of any fifteen minutes thereafter
- Fees are payable in advance. Sessions will be cancelled due to any non payment of fees
What your baby needs
- Nappy cream
- Baby milk (We provide cows milk)
- Baby food (For under 12 months)
- Sun hat and sun cream
What your toddler needs
- Nappies or pull-up as appropriate
- Clean clothes
- Comforter if needed
- Waterproof coat
- Sunhat and sun cream for summer months